What personal information is collected from you?
When ordering or registering on this site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address or other details to help you with your experience.
When is the information collected?
Information is collected from you when you register on the site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form or enter information on the site.
How is your information used?
Personal information and non-identifiable statistical data collected may be used in the following ways:
• To personalize your experience by delivering the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
• To quickly process your transactions.
• To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
How is the collected information protected?
All the information that you enter is handled securely with the use of up to date software technology.
SSL certificate is not used on this site. It is not a requirement because you are never asked to enter any sensitive information directly. All transactions that you make are handled securely by trusted third parties like Paypal and E-mail correspondence is always kept confidential.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
Why do we use ‘cookies’?
• To collect usage data for analysis
• Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
• Keep track of advertisements.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
What if I disable ‘cookies’?
If you disable cookies, some features might be disabled. It will turn off some of the features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services may not function properly.
However, you can still contact me should you require any assistance.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable, anonymous visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Also, any links posted in comments except by administrators/authors/moderators of this website may lead you to websites which may not be trustworthy. Please use your own discretion.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users.
Google AdSense is not enabled on this site but that may be done in the future.
Children Online Privacy Protection Act
We do not specifically market to children under 13.
If you are a minor, we recommend that you make all financial transactions and communication under adult supervision.
Fair Information Practices
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will notify users via a site-wide notice within 7 working days, should a data breach occur.
We also agree to the individual redress principle, which requires that individuals have a right to pursue legally enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or a government agency to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
• Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
• Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders
• We may also send you additional information related to your product and/or service.
• Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred
To be accordance with CANSPAM we agree to the following:
• NOT use false, or misleading subjects or email addresses
• Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way
• Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters
• Monitor third party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
• Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly
• Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can contact me via the Contact page.
Last Revised on September 13, 2015